The Kaitlin Chest features stained-gold finish behind its cutouts, contrasting against the cerused white finish.
PELHAM, Ala. — Gabby, a family-owned furniture manufacturer under the Gabriella White umbrella, is releasing more than 150 new products this fall, showcased in its new High Point showroom at 333 N. Hamilton St.
In addition, the company is debuting an updated upholstery program, following the acquisition of Stanford Furniture in late 2019.
“Gabby’s line has always been carefully curated with unique and special design elements,” said Creative Director Chris Hutchens. “Each designer has a true sense of creative freedom throughout the design process, which allows us as a brand to really bring the cool factor. Most of our hardware is customized to the piece, with the very intention of not settling for anything off the shelf – it must be functional, scaled well and add that slight edge of differentiation to our furniture.”
New products this fall include:
- The Kaitlin Chest, with stained-gold finish behind its cutouts, contrasting against the Cerused White finish.
- Traditionally styled with antique vibes, the Ezekiel Cabinet gets a modern twist with geometric, faceted front designs.
- The Chiri Chest is cerused oak with a subtle starburst design on the front. The chest features gold hardware and self-close drawers.
- The three-drawer Crestline Chest features a painted raffia underlay and cerused oak at the base for a two-toned look.
- The Cass End Table can be flipped three different ways, ideal for multipurpose use and fitting different spaces.
- The Jayce Side Table is a two-level piece with green mountain marble and beveled edges throughout.
- The Marco Dining Table features a Carrara Marble top with modern brass base.
- The Matthew Dining Table has a bold pedestal base and geometric pattern on the top.
Gabby is hosting three live virtual showroom tours, several immersive virtual designer events and 3D tours, and its new 20,000-square-foot showroom has been renovated to showcase both the brands of both Gabby and its sister company, Summer Classics.
For information about visiting the showroom or participating in virtual tours and events, click here.