ACWORTH, Ga. — Global rug and textiles furnishings company Jaipur Living’s October launch is introducing 42 rugs across seven new and one existing collection that will be shoppable via Jaipur Living’s website and digital catalogs in October.
Customers also can browse new pillows and throws crafted from handspun textiles in the Nagaland collection.
“Vintage rugs are incredibly popular with interior designers,” said Steve Sorrow, Jaipur Living director of product development. “But you have to work with whatever size the rug you find happens to be, and that is a huge challenge. Someplace in Time rugs are available in programmed and custom sizes. The collection’s designs are inspired by antique Bijar carpets, with subtly updated colors and a truly vintage look.”
Highlights of the October introductions include:
- Someplace in Time — A collection of artisan-made Persian hand knotted rugs with a refined punch of color. The collection features five designs across 13 rugs that are vintage in look and texture, and available in programmed and custom sizes.
- Madora is a graceful Persian hand-knotted rug of silk and wool from the Chennai collection. A fine filigree-detailed design partners with oxidization to present an intricate high-low texture. Madora features a floral and leaves pattern in a sophisticated gray and blue palette.
- Amado is a 100% wool hand-tufted collection featuring two designs across four rugs.
- The Izara collection features four designs across five rugs. Power loomed of 100% polyester, Iryna shows off a super soft new shag texture in an abstract pattern. Additional patterns feature stripes and solids and heathers.
- Featuring a high-resolution digital print and realistic knot-like texture, Kalesi is power loomed in 100% polyester.
- Lavigne is a 2 million-point power-loomed collection with detailed high-low designs. Densely woven of viscose and acrylic shrink fibers for a lustrous finish and soft hand.
- Lyra welcomes two rugs to the popular collection of plush power-loomed shag rugs. Made of 100% polypropylene for a soft hand.
- A chenille weft lends a soft feel to the flat weave Marina performance collection. Vella’s trellis, chain and tiles pattern pops in deep red and white polypropylene blend.
Vicky Jarrett has worked with various furniture industry publications — including Furniture Today, Retail Ideas, Our State magazine and Casual Living — for more than 20 years and rejoined Furniture Today as Managing Editor in 2016.