ACWORTH, Ga. — Global rug and textiles furnishings company Jaipur Living is introducing 16 collections with almost 70 rugs, set to launch on the company website in August. Four of the collections are with licensees new to the company: designer Barclay Butera and Verde Home.
From hand-knotted, hand-tufted and hand-woven assortments to texture-rich naturals that are soft to the touch, the designers used a wide range of summer colors, from including saturated hues, desert neutrals, or laid-back and on-trend Turkish sun-faded looks.
- A trio of collections — Newport, Brentwood and Malibu — from designer Barclay Butera, coordinating with his relaxed, yet sophisticated furniture line Barclay Butera for Lexington Home Brands
- The collection debut of Pathways by Verde Home from the Atlanta-based luxury showroom
- Soft and bulky shearling looks in the Nazca, Vestra and Mendoza collections
- An abundance of detail in the hand-embossed Genevieve collection
- The unique texture of the Brevin performance collection achieved during the carding process
- Softer-feel naturals Bombay and Zealand
- Handknotted looks for less in Corbett and Genevieve