LAKE COMO, Italy — The board of directors of the 2020 edition of Proposte, originally scheduled for Sept. 23-25, have rescheduled the event for 2021.
In a statement, the Proposte board said it had been in ongoing contact with its exhibitors, and in light of the current international situation decided to postpone the event.
“We have been working until the very last minute in the hope to be able to save the September dates and organize the event while guaranteeing the safety of all the participants, ” said President Piercarlo Viganò. “The uncertainty of travel conditions, especially at the international level, as well as the rapidly changing world scenario do not enable us to confirm the September dates, as up to 75% of the our visitors come from foreign countries.”
Viganò noted that the organizers are already working on the 2021 edition and plan to develop an online transition program to “take us to the next edition of Proposte.”
In the coming months, Proposte will be active on the social media with a series of initiatives that will involve the protagonists of the sector. For news, previews and updates on show details, visit www.propostefair.it.