Visitors walking out of the new Expo Center at the Las Vegas Market this week were required to wear masks and follow social distancing protocols.
LAS VEGAS — Temporary exhibitors will return for the Las Vegas Market scheduled Jan. 24-28, 2021, with hundreds of gift and home décor resources showcased in the brand-new Expo at World Market Center.
“Presenting the temporaries in the state-of-the-art facility creates a new experience for Las Vegas Market, combining tradeshow exhibits and showroom connectivity for a seamless shopping experience,” said Scott Eckman, IMC’s chief revenue officer.
The Expo will present temporary gift and home exhibits in six updated destinations:
- Gift is the largest of the six destinations, featuring traditional and contemporary giftware. Confirmed exhibitors to date include Angel Dear, Chic Chill, The Christmas Place, Hobo Bags, Mierco, Potluck Press, Pura Vida Bracelets and The Stout Company, among others.
- Home will present suppliers of accent decor, furniture, textiles, linens and decorative accessories. Confirmed exhibitors include Craft Collections, Glory Wisdom Corp, Lovinflame and Shima-Peace Waters.
- Immediate Delivery offeres cross-category products available for immediate purchase. Confirmed exhibitors include Forever Green Art, Hair Distrikt, Handbag Handcuff, Indus Design Imports, Jaded Gypsy, MAPS and ART, Silver n Accessories, Sosie Designs Jewelry, Sunrise USA Trading Inc. and The Rustic Essence.
Three curated destinations will showcase a juried, cross-category assortment of artisan, design-led and luxury products:
- Handmade will include globally handcrafted and designer-maker artisan products. Exhibitors are Albert L. (punkt) Inc., Philippa Roberts, Peruvian Imports and Shop Jitana.
- Design features contemporary and design-led gift and home décor resources. Confirmed exhibitors include Artnwordz, Cose Nuove and Flikr Fire.
- Luxe, debuting in Las Vegas this winter, will feature luxury gift, home furnishings and home décor goods. Confirmed exhibitors are Amara Rugs and Verona Prive Maison.
The exhibit floor layout will be adjusted for social distancing protocols and include one-way aisles. The lobby of the Expo also provides one centrally located arrival area for exhibitor and attendee registration and safety screenings, required as part of IMC’s Together Safely protocols.
Dates for the 2021 Winter Market are Jan. 24-28, with the gift and home temporaries in the Expo scheduled for Jan. 24-26 (9 a.m.-6 p.m.) and on Jan. 27 (9 a.m.-4 p.m.). Permanent showrooms open from Jan. 24-27 (8 a.m.-6 p.m.) and on Jan. 28 (8 a.m.-4 p.m.).