HIGH POINT – Twenty-one furniture exhibitors will sponsor fall Premarket here, set for Sept. 14-15. Some showrooms also will be open noon-5 p.m. on Sunday, Sept. 13.
To date, 42 non-sponsoring exhibitors have told Furniture Today they’ll be opening their showrooms as well.
Premarket is designed as an invitation-only event, providing a select group of furniture retailers with a precursory look at the product introductions set to debut at the upcoming High Point Market.
Sponsoring exhibitors for fall 2020 include:
- A.R.T. Furniture, 122-A N. Hamilton St.
- American Drew, IHFC C-926
- Aspenhome, IHFC C-1158
- Austin Group Furniture, 208 E. Green Dr.
- Avalon Furniture, 430 S. Main St., Suite 100
- Bernhardt Furniture, IHFC D-601
- Hammary, IHFC C-926
- Hillsdale Furniture, Centers of High Point-Hamilton 145
- Hooker Furniture, IHFC C-1058
- Incanto Italia/Digio Leather, IHFC D-823, D-817
- Kincaid, IHFC C-926
- Leather Italia USA, Market on Green 101
- Legacy Classic Furniture, 2622 Uwharrrie Rd.
- Magnussen Home Furnishings, IHFC M-810
- New Classic Furniture, 135 S. Hamilton St.
- Pulaski Furniture, 220 Elm 200
- Riverside Furniture, Market on Green 500
- Samuel Lawrence Furniture, 220 Elm 200
- Universal Furniture, 101 S. Hamilton St.
- Vanguard Furniture, 301 N. Hamilton St.
- Vaughan-Bassett Furniture, IHFC C-100
Each sponsoring exhibitor commits to providing a near-market-ready amount of product. They also pool resources to bring selected retailers for a preview of goods and the opportunity for final tweaking of product details.
The event is organized by a committee of sponsoring showrooms, which contracts with the High Point Market Authority to provide strategic direction, staffing and logistical support.
Non-sponsoring showrooms also will be open for Premarket, and Furniture Today will update this list online to include non-sponsoring exhibitors opening their showrooms. To date, the following non-sponsoring exhibitors have told Furniture Today they’ll be open:
- A-America, IHFC W-1047
- Abbyson, 300 E. Green Dr.
- Bassett Mirror Co., IHFC G-170
- Cassady Closeouts, The Atrium, lower level mezzanine
- Chairs America, Plaza Suites 1-509
- Coast to Coast Imports, IHFC C-1103
- Craftmaster Furniture, 2622 Uwharrie Rd.
- Cramco, 243 S. Main St.
- Crown Mark Furniture, 204 E. Green St.
- Crush Youth Furniture, 449 S. Wrenn St.
- David Michael, 521 N. Hamilton St.
- Davis International, 449 S. Wrenn St.
- Decca Home/Bolier, 2009 Fulton Pl.
- Elements International, 411 S. Main St.
- Emerald Home Furnishings, 449 S. Wrenn St.
- FD Home, Centers of High Point Centennial 117
- Folio 21, 449 S. Wrenn St.
- Fusion Furniture, Plaza Suites 406
- Hekman Furniture, IHFC C-735
- Holland House, 449 S. Wrenn St.
- Home Insights, IHFC M-1010
- Intercon/Westwood Designs, 449 S. Wrenn, St. 1st floor
- Klaussner Home Furnishings, 101 N. Hamilton St.
- Kuka Home, Furniture Plaza 614
- LC Direct, 126 S. Centennial St.
- Lane Home Furnishings, IHFC C-1258
- LEA Unlimited, [email protected] & Green, 4th floor
- Manwah, Furniture Plaza 412
- Morrisofa Global, Plaza Suites 309
- Nice Link Home Furnishings, Market Square Tower 1002, 1006, 1008
- Oak Furniture West, 442 N. Wrenn St.
- Oly Studio, 106 N. Wrenn St.
- Parker House Furniture, 309 S. Elm St.
- Sarreid, C&D 3-D
- Simon Li Furniture, Showplace 4200
- Southern Motion, Plaza Suites 400
- Spectra Home, 200 N. Hamilton St., Suite 213
- Stanley Furniture, 200 N. Hamilton St., Suite 200
- Step One Furniture, 449 S. Wrenn St.
- Steve Silver Co., Plaza Suites C-100
- Urban Roads, Centers of High Point-Centennial 113, 003
- Vintage Furniture, Furniture Plaza 312
If your company will be open for Premarket, contact Powell Slaughter at [email protected]. Please include the showroom space location.
I’m Powell Slaughter, senior editor at Furniture/Today. I returned to the publication in January 2015 after nine years of writing about furniture retail strategies and best practices at a monthly magazine focusing on home furnishings retail operations. Prior to that, I spent 10 years with F/T covering wood furniture, the last five of those as case goods editor. Upon my return to F/T, I developed coverage of the logistical and service aspects of the furniture industry as well as following the occasional, home office and home entertainment categories. In April 2018 I took over the upholstery category, with responsibility for coverage of the fabric and leather stationary and motion upholstery, recliners and massage chair categories.